The Hofstede Insights Internship Programme has been designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the organisation to work on projects linked to Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture. Its main goal is to give successful candidates an opportunity to improve their analytical skills, as well as the experience of working in a truly international environment. The internship is a full-time engagement (40 hours/week) that lasts for 6 months.
Besides the ongoing project work, each intern is given the opportunity to manage one project supported by the team. The project needs to be completed by the end of the internship. The exact nature of the project is determined depending on the background, interest of the intern and the current needs of our organisation.
- Application Deadline: April 10th (Internship starts in July 24).
- Location: Helsinki, Finland (a valid Finnish/EU residence permit is required)
- The internship is compensated.
- Working language is English.
The applicant must be fully proficient in English and will have all-around responsibilities working across teams.
The intern will have very diverse types of tasks, which demands structure, flexibility, and creativity in dealing with:
- External information requests
- Operational matters (course logistics, event planning)
- Editing material and webpages
- Update Marketing materials
- Content development
- Support for our internal consultant network
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com