ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE, THE CRUCIAL ELEMENT IN SUCCESSFUL:
MERGERS AND ACQUISITION
Mergers and Acquisitions are commonplace in modern global business. However, organisational culture is often overlooked in M&A processes despite it being a crucial element to success.
Every organisation has its own unique culture that develops and evolves over time. The combination of two unique organisational cultures is always a challenge. This is compounded by elements of national culture if organisations come from different countries.
We help organisations recognise the potential strengths of their common organisational practices and understand the benefits of the national cultures of their personnel.
Organisational culture must be taken into consideration if the M&A process is to be successful.
WE OFFER YOU A STRUCTURED APPROACH TO MEASURE, UNDERSTAND AND SHAPE YOUR ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
AN EFFECTIVE 5-STEP CONSULTING PROCESS
Change management (CM) focuses on how people and teams are affected by the organisational transition.
Organisational culture plays a significant role in change management. Organisations with highly engaged employees and open and effective internal communication are more likely to succeed in their change management initiatives. We help you to:
- Measure your organisational culture (Multi focus brochure) and define your optimal culture
- Shape your organisational culture
- Understand how your organisation culture helps or hinders you to implement your new strategy/new performance management/IT/HR system
- Understand the importance of the role of your leadership team in organisational change. Organisational change is impossible without leadership buy-in. (Executive Match)
- Plan and implement change by working closely with you throughout the process (Change Levers) so that the process of change is as effective and streamlined as possible.
OUR RESEARCH-BACKED MULTI-FOCUS MODEL:
We define Organisational Culture as the way in which the members of an organisation relate to each other, their work and the outside world in comparison to other organisations. Your organisational culture can enable or hinder your strategy.
The Hofstede Multi-Focus Model on Organisational Culture is a strategic tool aimed at helping organisations to have a functional culture
It consists of six dimensions:
D1 Means-oriented vs. goal-oriented
D2 Internally driven vs. externally driven
D3 Easy-going work discipline vs. strict work discipline
D4 Local vs. professional
D5 Open system vs. closed system
D6 Employee-oriented vs. work-oriented
Set a meeting with one of our consultants to discuss the challenges faced by your organisation and practical steps to improve.