PRICE: 5500€ — March 12-15 2018 — Helsinki, Finland
Our “Certification in Intercultural Management – Accredited Practitioner” course is targeted at management consultants and trainers interested in using our know-how in the field of culture and management in their work.
Only a very select group of people can participate in this course, which only takes place twice a year. The reason for this exclusivity is that you can only participate if and when you also want to become a member of the Hofstede Insights Network, for which you need to apply.
A 4-day intensive course by lead by the most senior and experienced members of Hofstede Insights.
- Gain deep insight into the 6-D Model© of Hofstede
- Navigate the topic of culture and management, based on combinations of the 6 dimensions both on a theoretical and practical level
- Access to all our materials, such as case studies, exercises, presentations, background information and PR materials
- Option to work under the strong brand of Hofstede Insights, to use our references and to get assignments from our headquarters
- Access a platform to exchange and interact with experienced intercultural and management colleagues
- Opportunity to further develop mutual understanding and respect among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Invitation to our annual conferences, focused on the exchange of information among colleagues and sharing the latest cultural insights
- Receive a certification to show that you are sufficiently knowledgeable and able to service your clients as a lecturer, trainer, and consultant based on Hofstede’s 6-D Model© and its applications
What you receive:
- A 4-day intensive course
- Opportunity to participate in courses conducted by our trainers for their clients
- Course binder with reading materials, case studies and exercises
- Access to our intranet, which contains a wealth of information
- Course facilities, lunches, refreshments and two dinners
- First year membership fee of Hofstede Insights, including access to the yearly conference on intercultural management
- In addition to the course fee, you will need to agree to our license terms
Demand for these courses is very high and places are limited. For organisations we offer a modified attendance to this course, aimed at enabling corporate HR trainers to use our materials for internal capability development. Please contact us for further information as our Ambassador course might also be suitable for you.