THE CONTENT OF THE VIRTUAL PROGRAMME
To facilitate effective knowledge transfer, as a prospective Hofstede Insights Associate Partner, you need to challenge your own knowledge. This Certification will support you in the process of understanding the 6-D Model of National Culture as well as provide you with tools to leverage knowledge and practical resources.
This dedicated online programme includes:
- A self-assessment
- A self-paced e-learning introduction to culture and the 6-D Model
- Compulsory weekly homework and group assignments where you will be asked to collaborate, discuss, and reflect on the influence culture
- A platform to host everything in one place
Virtual instructor-led Sessions
- Experiential learning facilitated by a Master Trainer
- Interactive tasks developed for problem-solving
- Synergy building activities including breakout sessions
- Get to know your Hofstede Insights peers
- Finish the last part of the training in Helsinki (if the situation allows)
The goal of the post-course assignments is to ensure your continuous development as a Hofstede Insights consultant.
- During six coaching sessions, you will work together with your assigned coach on improvement points suggested by our learning specialists. You will observe a member of the network during a training programme. (please note that coaching is not included for those joining as corporate participants)*
- You will be observed by a member of the network during a complete first project, including the acquisition of an assignment, the preparation and the delivery.
- Your Coach will then evaluate your first delivery. The minimal grade to obtain the final certification is 4 (scale 1-5).
What you receive:
- A 7-part intensive programme
- Opportunity to participate in courses conducted by our trainers for their clients
- Virtual Course binder with reading materials, case studies and exercises
- Access to our intranet, which contains a wealth of information*
- First-year membership fee of Hofstede Insights, including access to the yearly conference on intercultural management*
- In addition to the course fee, you will need to agree to our license terms
- (please note that this does not apply to those joining as corporate participants)
Only a very select group of people can participate in this course, which only takes place twice a year. The demand for this course is very high and places are limited. If you would like to move forward with your certification, send us your CV and a letter of motivation at [email protected]
For more information on our cancellation policy please follow the link
|Module 1||Kick-off & Introduction||Webinar: September 20th 15.00 to 17.00 EEST|
|Module 2||Dimensions||Webinar: September 22th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 3||Applications and Practical tools||Webinar: September 29th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 4||Combination of Dimensions||Webinar: October 6th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 5||Culture Clusters||Webinar: October 13th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 6||Developing a Training Session||Webinar: October 20th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 7||Developing a Case Study||Webinar: October 27th 15.00 to 18.00 EEST|
|Module 8||Available tools and marketing guidelines *||Webinar: November 1st 15.00 to 17.00 EET|
|Module 9||Sales Pitch||Webinar: November 3rd 15.00 to 18.00 EET|
|Coaching Sessions||Six coaching sessions starting from Module 9||To be agreed upon between Participant and Coach|
|Module 10||How to Make a Proposal||Webinar: February 23rd 15.00 to 18.00 EET|
Participants are required to read the following book before the course: Hofstede, G., Hofstede G. J., & Minkov, M. (2010). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind. Revised and Expanded 3rd Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
*(not for corporate participants)