This course is targeted at consultants and managers interested in using organisational culture as a tool of management and change. The course consists of four parts, a real-life measurement of an organisational culture of your choice, two webinars and a 4-day intensive training program. The Certification Course on Organisational Culture and Change Management is based on the Multi-focus Model.
Benefits of the Course
- Navigate the field of organisational culture and change, based on the combinations of dimensions both on a theoretical and practical level
- Access to the online toolkit that allows you to scan the culture and subcultures of your own organisation and/or that of your clients
- Insight into the combination of organisational culture and national culture
- Insights into the use of our change tools
- Ability to integrate content and process into a focused change journey
- Platform to exchange and interact with experienced intercultural and organisational management specialists.
- Receive a certification to show that you are knowledgeable and able to service your clients by measuring organisational culture both on an actual and desired level, to assist clients in assessing their optimal culture, to explain the content of reports generated, and to assess whether change is required and if so in which direction.
- A real-life measurement of an organisational culture of your choice which serves as your certification assignment to make change happen
- A 4-day intensive training course
- Direction in the field of organisational culture and management
- A webinar before (May 29th) and after the face-to-face course
- A course binder with reading materials and exercises
- Course facilities and lunches
Demand for these courses is very high and places are limited to ensure maximum interaction. For further information, please get in touch by using the form below.
For PhD Candidates: For each certification course in Organisational Culture and Change we allow two PhD candidates to participate on a cost price level. Requirements upon request.
Demand for these courses is very high and places are limited to ensure maximum interaction.
FOR MORE INFORMATION