Using a multi-method approach including case studies and lively intercultural discussions, this programme will introduce you to Hofstede’s 6-D model, a scientifically based tool that will optimise daily working practices in an intercultural context.
- Provides insight and increases your knowledge of the importance of your own culture in determining behaviour
- Emphasises the significance of other cultures’ behaviours, assumptions, reactions, and expectations
- Sensitises you to identify and deal with cultural challenges in your day-to-day work
- Increased understanding of the impact of culture on business life
- Improved effectiveness in dealing with people from different cultures
- Increased performance resulting from a greater understanding of the impact on culture
- The ability to turn cultural diversity from challenge to advantage
Who Should Attend:
This course is aimed at managers and employees who want to work more effectively in a global environment and includes the following topics:
- What is culture and the impact of cultural values on behaviour in business
- Hofstede’s 6-D model on national culture – a research-based methodology
- Application of the 6-D model in real-life contexts
- Real-life case studies, simulation games, and discussions
This training is tailor-made to fit your organisation’s specific needs. We focus on countries of your choice and use cases and exercises relevant to the challenges you are facing, with the possibility of also discussing specific examples from your organisation.
Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.