Become the Culture Expert Inside your Organisation.
Australasia is home to some of the world’s most culturally diverse workplaces. In Australia and New Zealand it’s common to see two or more cultures represented in work teams, and throughout Asia we see employees engaging with clients and colleagues around the globe as part of the outsourcing sector. Then there is the challenge of creating an organisational culture that enables the execution of your strategy so that there is alignment between your people, your brand, what you do and how you do it.
This course is your first step in learning a framework and approach that can help you anticipate and work with these challenges.
This two-day workshop will help you to visualize the impact corporate culture and national culture have on your operations, gain skills to effectively identify the cultural challenges within your organization and take measures to minimize their effects.
The Ambassador Course is organised in various locations around the world each year and is hosted by a select group of Senior Hofstede Insights consultants who are certified practitioner in both Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
Benefits of the Course:
- First-hand insights into how to navigate the field of culture and strategy, using different models of culture.
- Insights into how to leverage national culture traits to enable change
- Case study experience in how to recognize the impact culture has on work situations
- Personal cultural pitfall assessment
- Navigate the field of organisational culture, based on the understanding of the Multi-Focus Model
- Access to the online toolkit that allows you to scan the culture and subcultures of your own organisation
- Opportunity for you to get a first-hand experience on the tool by participating in a Culture Scan process
- Insight into the combination of Organisational Culture and National Culture
- Certificate of Cultural Ambassador
Cultural Ambassador Program Agenda
09:15-10:45 Simulation and introduction to culture
11:00-12.30 Hofstede 6D model – a language to master
13.30-15.00 The impact of culture on communication
14.30-15.30 Case Study
15.45-16.30 Clustering reality
09:15-10:45 How does organisational culture form?
11:00-12.30 How do you change organisational culture?
13.30-14.30 How do you measure organisational culture?
14.30-15.30 Connecting organisational culture and national culture
15.45-16.30 Leading change
17:00 End of the day
Facilitators of the course
Managing Director of Hofstede Insights Australasia and a certified Associate Partner. David has worked with some of the world’s largest organisations in the FMCG, Utilities, Mining & Resources, Civil Construction, Logistics and Manufacturing sectors in the areas of M&A cultural alignment, culture change, multi-country collaboration, business transformation and leadership development, as well as heading up Learning and Development and Organisational Development functions for global organisations such as the Avis Budget Group and Thales.
For more information and questions please contact us at: australasia @ hofstede-insights.com