Operating Globally brings many challenges: Each regional office is different. How do you run an organisation which enables your local offices to connect to your parent brand, but at the same time be served by local practices? Topics such as employee engagement, productivity, leadership and employer branding touch organisations globally, yet every location has its own particularities.
Join us for a refreshing one-day workshop which helps you to visualise the impact corporate culture and national culture have on your operations and take home key lessons that help you to guide your organisations in working more effectively.
To celebrate the launch of the Hofstede Insights brand in India, Hofstede Insights CEO Egbert Schram, together with colleagues from Hofstede Insights India and our local partner People Business invite you to attend our workshop.
Benefits of the CoursE:
- First hand insights into how to navigate the field of culture and strategy, using different models of culture.
- Insights into how to leverage national culture traits to enable change
- Case study experience in how to recognise the impact of culture on work situations.
- Personal cultural pitfall assessment
- Certificate of Cultural Ambassador
Dates and Location of the next course:
INR 12,000 if registered and paid prior to November 15th 2017
INR 15,000 for registrations and payments afterwards
These courses are hosted by our partner PeopleBusiness, in conjunction with Hofstede Insights
Please note: Demand for these courses is very high and places are limited.
For further information please enter your details in the form below: