The Ambassador Course is organised in various locations around the world each year and is hosted by a select group of Senior Hofstede Insights consultants who are certified practitioner in both Intercultural Management and Organisational Culture.
Benefits of the Course:
- First-hand insights into how to navigate the field of culture and strategy, using different models of culture.
- Insights into how to leverage national culture traits to enable change
- Case study experience in how to recognize the impact culture has on work situations
- Personal cultural pitfall assessment
- Navigate the field of organisational culture, based on the understanding of the Multi-Focus Model
- Access to the online toolkit that allows you to scan the culture and subcultures of your own organisation
- Opportunity for you to get a first-hand experience on the tool by participating in a Culture Scan process
- Insight into the combination of Organisational Culture and National Culture
- Certificate of Cultural Ambassador
Cultural Ambassador Program Agenda
09:15-10:45 Simulation and introduction to culture
11:00-12.30 Hofstede 6D model – a language to master
13.30-15.00 The impact of culture on communication
14.30-15.30 Case Study
15.45-16.30 Clustering reality
09:15-10:45 How does organisational culture form?
11:00-12.30 How do you change organisational culture?
13.30-14.30 How do you measure organisational culture?
14.30-15.30 Connecting organisational culture and national culture
15.45-16.30 Leading change
17:00-17:10 Certificates ceremony
Facilitators of the course
About Wassim Karkabi (Facilitator):
Managing Partner of Hofstede Insights for the Middle East & North Africa Region, and a certified Associate Partner. A Leadership & Culture subject matter expert who engages with local and international client organizations, boards and leaders as an executive coach, leadership and Organizational Culture consultant, leadership, culture and board assessment consultant and advisor to the board of directors, with over a decade of experience across the leadership spectrum.
More information and questions