Culture is not about being good or bad, it’s about being functional. Your culture helps you to achieve your strategic goals.
Research among 2000 CEO´s and CFO´s at Columbia University shows that:
- More than 90 percent of executives said culture was important at their firms
- 78 percent said culture is among the top five things that make their company valuable
- More than 50 percent of executives said corporate culture influences productivity, creativity, profitability, firm value, and growth rates
- Only 15 percent said their own corporate culture was exactly where it needed to be
- 92 percent said they believed improving their firm’s corporate culture would improve the value of the company
Our focus makes the topic of “culture” tangible and actionable at an individual level, so everyone involved has a sense of ownership.
- Reduces the risk of cultural ignorance when operating internationally by making cultural pitfalls visible for individuals, organisations and products.
- Optimises your effectiveness by proactively using cultural differences to your advantage.
Our experience in this area has shown that there is no quick-fix solution for a full culture change within an organisation. This program involves a deep-dive with our consultants working with you over time to get the best result for you.
We offer this course as an in-house course in your organisation.
Our training programmes are tailor-made to fit your organisation’s specific needs. We focus on countries of your choice and use cases and exercises relevant to the challenges you are facing, with the possibility of also discussing specific examples from your organisation.