Our Global Virtual Management learning programme will make participants better equipped to operate successfully in a global virtual environment and make them able to complete virtual projects on time and on budget.
It enables managers to be effective global distance leaders by providing them with the required understanding and the necessary tools to successfully navigate and manage in the global virtual world.
By integrating the use of simulation exercises and cases, this programme will:
- Equip you with the necessary competencies and a new management mindset to be able to identify effective solutions in a global virtual environment
- Show you how to minimise the risks and maximize the benefits of global virtual teams by illustrating best practices and critical success factors
- Increase your knowledge of issues regarding cross-cultural collaboration and communication>
- Provide you with the necessary tools to complete virtual projects on time and on budget, including a personal action plan
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers with strategic responsibilities for global virtual organisations
- Managers and employees who manage and/or work in global virtual teams
- >HR managers and employees
This Face-to-face training is organised as a one-day in-house event. All of our learning programmes build on the extensive research of the renowned Prof. Geert Hofstede and the six dimensions of national culture.
To get the most out of your training, we recommend that all participants have some prerequisite knowledge of intercultural management and the dimensions, which will allow more time for applied and interactive work on the particular topic and your organisation’s specific needs.
For more information, get in touch using the form below.