Certification in Intercultural Management for Lecturers
- DATE: SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
- LOCATION: HELSINKI
- PRICE: 750€
Our Hofstede Insights course: “Intercultural Management- Accredited Lecturer” is targeted at people interested in using culture from a management perspective, and who want to deepen their knowledge, increase their understanding of the applications of the dimensions, and who are currently working as a lecturer at a university or any other academic institution.
Participants are required to read the following book before the course: Hofstede, G., Hofstede G. J., & Minkov, M. (2010). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind. Revised and Expanded 3rd Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
Please note that those who are not professionally involved in the field of education are not eligible for this certification course. If you work as a consultant, the course “Accredited Practitioner” has been created for you.
If you want to increase your own effectiveness in an intercultural world, either as a manager or professional, please look at our other available courses.
- Gain a deep insight into the Hofstede 6-D Model©
- First-hand, practical applications of the combination of dimensions which are only partly covered by the publications of Hofstede
- Opportunity to further develop mutual understanding and respect among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Certification to show that you are sufficiently knowledgeable to teach Hofstede’s 6-D Model© and its applications adequately as a lecturer
750 euros, covering:
- A one-day course
- Navigating the topic of culture and management, based on combinations of dimensions
- Online course binder with reading materials by Professor Emeritus, Geert Hofstede
- 6-D pocket guide
- Course facilities and lunch
Demand for these courses is very high and places are limited. For further information, please get in touch by using the form below, or if you have enough information, click the “add to cart” above and proceed to payment options.
Start date: September 17, 2018
End date: September 17, 2018
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 17:00 p.m.