Using a multi-method approach of case studies, simulations, and exercises, this programme will:
- Provide you with concrete tools and strategies to improve leadership and develop long-term relationships with global colleagues and contacts
- Give you an understanding of the impact of culture on how to communicate, motivate, and give feedback across cultures
- Equip you with the necessary competencies to appropriately and effectively respond to the cross-cultural challenges that global leaders are faced with today
Who Should Attend This Programme?
Leaders of global companies or business units; senior executives with global responsibility; global project leaders and coordinators.
Here are some sample focus points in this learning programme. However, the course will be customised to your company’s needs:
- Successful intercultural communication
- Cross-cultural values and attitudes within teams
- Giving feedback across cultures
- Building trust in multicultural teams
- Project management
- Strategies for international team building/li>
- Motivating across cultures
- Leading virtual teams
- Leadership and ethics
- Matrix organisation
- Organisational culture
Our trainers and consultants have first-hand business experience from working in international management positions, leading negotiations with foreign delegations and running global businesses.
With consultants in over 40 countries and a proven track record of more than 30 years, we can take your organisation -large and small – from an international presence to true global effectiveness.
Based on your organisation and specific needs, we select the trainers that can best help you.