- Accurately measures your Organisational Culture it includes the sub-dimensions Leadership Acceptance and the Identification with the Organisation.
- Let’s you define your optimal culture, aligned with your strategy
- Shows gaps between actual and optimal culture including precise information on the cause(s) of the gaps
- Points out valuable additional information – strength vs. weakness, common characteristics, early warning signals and additional salient findings
- Gives input for change
When to use it?
- When you feel something could be done better inside the organisation
- If you have a concrete issue, for example: you need to improve efficiency, there are issues regarding trust and cooperation, you want to become more customer oriented, need to increase stay and/or work motivation, reduce risk of burnout
- For Mergers & Acquisitions to facilitate the integration of two cultures
- Before any organisational change process as input to make change happen successfully
- Ensure a smooth change process
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Know who you are before you start changing
- See what you lack for being what you want to be
- Talk to a certified consultant
- Define subcultures to scan
- Inform employees about the project
- Fill in online scan and/or have in-depth interviews conducted
- Define optimal culture
- Analyse gap report
- Decide about change/not to change
- Use your own change tools or Hofstede Insight’s tools: levers of change, executive match
- Check effectiveness of implemented change
Project duration: 4-6 weeks for measurement and analysis;
internal change process can take about 2 years and depends on individual cases.
More than 150 organisations are using The Multi-Focus Model every year, most of our cases are confidential. However, upon request we’re happy to put you in touch with a reference in a similar industry or situation as you are.
Changing a culture is probably one of the most challenging and difficult tasks a manager has.
For more information on the OCS Pro, please contact us using the form below.