This workshop will help you to:
- Understand the phenomenon of trust on micro and macro levels of analysis
- Realize the power of confidence for leadership and organisations across cultures
- Identify the behaviours that produce trust at the micro-level and apply them in a transcultural way
- Identify the relationship between trust and national cultures as a context of its production
- The definition of trust that Paulo Finuras proposes
- 10 practices that produce trust in any culture
- Relationship causality between trust and some dimensions of the 6-D Model
- The process of trust or mistrust production in cultural context
- Differences between the 3 levels of analysis (micro, meso, macro)
After the workshop, participants can explore the relationship of causality between trust and the cultural dimensions and care that are needed when dealing with different cultures in the perception of who is trusted and what are consequences (for example, the production of trust takes longer in collectivist cultures than in individualistic cultures and this can be amplified if collectivists have also a high level of uncertainty avoidance).
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Access to the Trust Indicator tool – more information will be provided during the webinar
- Pre-workshop webinar
- Two-day workshop
- Lunch, coffee break
Paulo joined Hofstede Insights in 1999. He undertakes all kinds of work related to the field of International HRM and training in the field of Intercultural Management. His path led him from sociology and political sciences to evolutionary psychology, a domain that today occupies the centre of his research and scientific, academic and professional interests in the areas of cultural evolution, intercultural differences, leadership and trust, biopolitics and bioleadership.
Paulo wrote several books about evolutionary psychology, trust, globalisation, cultural differences, human nature and evolution.
If you would like more information regarding this course, contact us using the form below.