Level 1 – Awareness: Gives participants an understanding of the impact culture has on how to communicate across cultures.
This level includes:
- Pre-course survey (10 minutes)
- Culture Compass assessment (30 minutes)
- E-learning master class on Culture (90 minutes)
- Webinar and exercises (45 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A)
- Additional resources
- Level 1 badge
The Pre-Course Survey
The pre-course survey helps facilitators understand and customise the content based on the answers of the group.
The Culture Compass assessment
The Hofstede Insights Culture Compass™ helps you understand the impact of your own cultural value preferences and behaviour while working with people from selected countries, and recognise how your own, personal background impacts the way you see and resolve problems in the workplace.
E-learning on Culture
This e-learning Master Class will help you explore the impact of culture on working effectively and confidently despite differences in culture and experience. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of Hofstede’s model, a practical and scientifically-based tool for intercultural management. It is the first step to understanding and managing individual and collective behaviours in an intercultural context.
Webinar: Introduction to Intercultural Communication
- Identify situations where culture, rather than personality, plays a role in communication styles
- Practise potential solutions to problem situations related to different communication styles between two or more cultures
Additional resources to support you to:
- Plan for clear communication practices in a multicultural team
The programme is offered as an open course for a maximum of 20 people per group. It is hosted by certified Hofstede Insights consultants.
Levels can be purchased separately. Contact us for more information on pricing