- Culture Compass
- Organisation Culture Scan
- Executive Match
- Trust Survey
- Pre-Course questionnaires
- Evaluation forms
- Service portal
- Team Culture Scan
By taking part in our surveys, all respondents must agree with our policy by selecting a dedicated button, otherwise, they cannot proceed to the survey.
By clicking the dedicated button, survey respondents:
- Grant us permission to use the survey data to produce a report based on the data provided by them under the survey.
- We warrant that their data will not be disclosed by us, in a manner that it will identify them personally unless they have agreed to do so.
- Within a maximum of two years, after they have completed the survey, their name will be disconnected from the response data.
Purposes of the processing
Creation of assessment tools and reports by collecting answers to surveys for HR and organizational development purposes.
Who answers the surveys
Employees of customers nominated and invited by the customer to participate in the assessments. Participation is in all cases voluntary (organisations, companies, institutions).
The categories of personal data we process
- Name and email address.
- Demographic data such as level of education, nationality, gender, for the purpose of improving the assessment tools.
- Unit membership in order to create unit-level reports.
Who has access to the data
Personal data is disclosed to the Hofstede Insights consultants and employees (all consultants of Hofstede Insights and employees have signed an NDA) in order to conduct the workshops and activities resulting from the processing and collection of the data. Personal data from employees is not disclosed to the customers.
As controller, personal data collected by us is deleted as soon as such data is rendered irrelevant for the provision of the specific services agreed with the customer
How do we protect the data
- Personal data is stored in servers located in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Personal Data is anonymised
- Answering is performed via a secured connection, HTTPS.
- Hofstede Insights system administrators have secured remote access (SSH) to servers and data.
- Our systems are scanned and tested on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.